Thursday, July 28, 2011

Every Tribe, Every Tongue, Every Nation...

A love song born of a grateful choir. It's all God's children singing Glory Glory Hallelujah He Reigns!

I don't know if I have ever shard my experience in Haiti with you. Two words. LIFE CHANGING. I cannot express how the Haitian people touched my life and the lives of so many from our mission group. One in particular is following God's heart to Haiti this semester. She is giving up her life of comfort in America for a life full of love and praise to God in Haiti. There is no doubt in my mind that God will work through her every breath in Haiti. Please please pray a prayer of blessing over Miss Chelsey as she embarks on this wonderful journey. Most importantly, pray that she only brings home a couple of children when she leaves Haiti, because knowing her she will bring the entire orphanage!
I'm sure she's really gonna appreciate this picture....maybe not. We were so tired that day...but she was still just a dancing. Aint she cute?! I know right!

On a lighter note, I made these cupcakes. I wanted to make my own chocolate frosting....so I did. It turned out well but I ran out. I was too lazy to make more so I just opened up a thing of the store bought stuff...needless to say I ended up with segregated cupcakes. Its ok though, they are just cupcakes!


They were yummy, I think I'll go eat one now! Got milk?

1 comment:

  1. you are the sweetest thing ever. actually... you lose 1 point for posting this picture, but you gained about 20 for these cupcakes because i just ate one and they are like THE BEST things i've ever eaten. love you :)

    ReplyDelete