Monday, July 25, 2011

A Birthday Wish Top Ten of Course!


Wanna here a cool story about what happened on the 24th of July twenty-two years ago? 

I was born.

I know right? That was a pretty great story because I'm a pretty swanky gal. You can roll your eyes if need be! When my dad asked my bro what he thought about his new baby sister...this is what he said and I quote. "Goodness gracious GREAT balls of fire!" I personally think thats a pretty awesome thing to say about your sister, but I'm crazy. My mom also made up a little diddy that she would sing to me. It goes something like this..."Little bitty, little bitty. She's so sweet and she's so pretty. Ten little fingers and ten little toes. Big brown eyes and a little pug nose...." I think its cute, so I sing it to Boots! Anyway, in light of my Birthday I thought I would share my top ten birthday moments with you. Here goes.

10. "Happy birthday! Hope all is well with you...hard to imagine, I was at your baby shower. :)"
                  -Leighann McCoy

9. "Happy #22, My Little Papoose!"
                  -Debbie Hobgood

8. "Whoa! You have developed the power of levitation on your birthday! I guess your degree is paying off!"
                  -David Petersen

7. "Happy Birthday Mallory, Happy Birthday Charlie, Happy Anniversary, Happy Graduation!" 
                  -Edible Arrangements Gift tag from Mom

6. Getting the cutest dress in the world from Jill at my birthday dinner and some yummy peach rosemary jam from Cara.



5. The Sayers family taking us out to lunch after church! Notice how much I love food.

4. Getting to talk to my should have been sister Victoria and my great friend Meghan. COME BACK TO KNOXVILLE!

3. Eating this marvelously delicious cupcake!


2. "I love you! You are beautiful and I am so blessed to be your husband! Happy Birthday stinky!"
                           - My awesome husband

1. Seriously people....it doesn't get much better than this. Nough said. Wait for it......



... Lindsey Jo and Bryant singing me a song. For your viewing pleasure please remember that she is a professional guitarist. 


LOVE YOU ALL! God is too good to me!

1 comment:

  1. i think the fact that the video and audio are out of sync really adds to the whole experience.. i hope you had a great birthday! love you!

    ReplyDelete