So I haven't blogged in a while...but that's just because I haven't had that much to talk about. You know how when you talk on the phone to someone everyday and eventually you have nothing left to say? Exactly...that's why I figured there was no need to blog. I would just bore you endlessly.
Anyway, tomorrow is my Birthday! It's really not that exciting. 22 is kind of a boring year. I guess everything after 21 is just boring in general. Guess what Charlie got me for my Birthday??? Wait for it...this is good. A bathing suit from VS that I ordered two weeks ago! What a good husband, he know's just what I like...size and all!
On another note, I start teaching at West High in two weeks. WHOA! Is summer really over? Am I really about to start my career? Is this the beginning of the rest of my life? And the most important question....Do I have to act like a big girl now? Poop.
Speaking of poop... I'm getting to puppy sit this weekend. It is mucho fun...except for the little poop turd I stepped on this morning. Don't worry it was hard. Bahahahaha....it took me about ten minutes to realize what it was because Boots does not poo in the apartment. I guess the puppy was busy during the night. Poor Boots just does not have the energy to keep up with this puppy, nor does she care too. This little pup can chase a toy for hours...Boots just stares. But they do have one thing in common.....
.... nap time! I think I will join them. Sleep tight Daphne and Boots! For anyone reading, stop what you're doing and go take a nap. It will change your life!

No comments:
Post a Comment