Friday, August 19, 2011

Why Yes... I Am Singing To My Dog

Instead of continuing to sing to Boots.... I decided to blog.

Oh man has a lot happened lately. For starters...we moved. Pain in my buttooski. How can two people with such a small apartment have so much shit  stuff? I'm pretty sure I found about nine lighters in the process of moving. We only have one candle...can someone please tell me why we have nine lighters? Don't worry I won't leave you hangin. You see... Charlie is quite the little collector. He's like a mouse. Anytime he finds something shiny he just has to have it. For instance, Charlie walks outside with the dog. Charlie sees lighter on hand rail. Charlie turns lighter on. It works! Thus, Charlie keeps lighter. This one is even better...Charlie and Mallory are driving around campus during the night. Charlie sees something shiny in the road during the complete and utter darkness. Charlie stops truck and puts it in park. Charlie gets out and picks up shiny object. Charlie brings home a ran over but working MagLight flashlight. Mallory opens cabinet today.... flashlight falls on Mallory's foot. Now do you see my frustration!

In other news, I started my teaching internship at West High. It's pretty fun I'd have to say. The teachers are weird like me, and the students are pretty awesome so far. Also, I went to Nashville this weekend for my little Lindsey Jo Coker's baby shower.



She got some fun stuff for Isaac Henry, including this cute little memory box I made.


 It had a video of this in it....




2 comments:

  1. Mallory, Every time I watch this I get so tickled! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are hilarious!!! Miss yall so much!! Can yall do this at some Calvary event.. It would be a hit for sure! Love you both!! :)

    ReplyDelete