Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shake It To The Moon, Shake It For Me Girl

I suppose I should write a little diddy about teaching... since that is the actual purpose of this blog and all. I just get so distracted, ya know? I have decided that I don't like doing the same things over and over again, which is not going to come in handy this year. Today in class we did a Metric Olympics lab. It was so fun... the first time. I was bored after the second. This is when Mr. Jones showed me the...wait for it...FUN ROOM. That's what I've decided to call it anyway. There is a massive laminator that I considered for a moment laminating my hand with. Can someone please tell me where I come up with this crap? I don't even know. Then we discovered the poster maker. That's right people....giant pieces of paper.
Best. Day. Ever. Nough said.

Then, I had my first never-ending education class. The discussion was ok I guess... except for my butt when numb about 45 minutes in. Seriously people, let's get some butt friendly chairs. I was so exhausted by the end of the day, but thankfully Boots cheered me up with this.... I have the best dog in the world. Come meet here. You'll think so too.



On a lighter note, I went roller skating last night. My calves hurt. My feet hurt. My abs hurt. Who knew roller skating worked the muscles so much? Not this girl. Anyway, Charlie and I attempted to roller swing dance. I personally think I've got some swing dance skills...but not combined with wheels. Then I tried to  learn how to skate backwards. Four different guys tried to teach me, and all four said different things....wiggle your feet...put you weight on the front... turn your feet in. Blah blah blah I don't need no man. I'll figure it out on my own. Since you prolly haven't been roller skating in a while...here's a little taste of some roller action.


Don't you love Charlie's musical stylings in the background :D That's all for now... Boots and I are sleepy.

2 comments:

  1. i thought i was gonna get to see you skate backwards. i'm sorely disappointed.

    ReplyDelete