I GRADUATED! I'm so excited that four years of undergrad and crazy micro classes have finally paid off. Now I just need to get through my teaching internship and I'll be good to go. I just realized that when I start teaching I'll get to go to prom for the rest of my life. How cool is that?
Anyway, this weekend mine and Charlie's family got to spend some time in a cabin in the smokies. We did a lot of fun things...like go to the aquarium (where I pet a sting ray)....and eat ice cream...and play Ms. Pacman. Just so you know, I totally suck at Pacman....but I'm sure you all expected that right? We ate alot too, I love food!
So since I was a tiny tot, I've been singing. It's not anything that I'm great at, but just something that I enjoy doing. I figure that since we're so close here on this blog and all that I would let you in on a little secret. Here goes...wait for it....I secretly wanna be a country music singer. So here goes world, I did my makeup and hair and everything just for all my viewers out there...bahahahaha. This is dedicated to Lindsey Jo because I'm jealous of her getting to go to the CMA Fest!
....I think I'll just stick with teaching!


love it!!
ReplyDeletePart of the reason teaching high school is so great is the eternal prom prep lol
ReplyDelete