Saturday, April 23, 2011

Meet Boots

Guess what?!?  I got a dog! Well me and the hubs got a dog... technicality. We went to the animal shelter to adopt a cat. His name was Burrito and he was very orange and fuzzy. When we visited with him he would lay down and attack if you tried to rub his belly....this is how we ended up on the other side of the shelter where Boots was. She was in a room with two other dogs. Those dogs were jumpin and barkin like "hey you! pick me! I'm sooooo cute!" Boots was just chillin, all calm and collected. Then she gave me the look. You know what look I'm talkin about. The "I'm so freakin cute you have to take me home look." Unfortunately, we left the shelter empty handed. Sad right?

Don't worry... we went to PetSmart and bought a ton of dog necessities.... then we went back and adopted Boots! Let me tell ya folks...Boots is a pretty swanky dog. She never barks and she has yet to pee/poo on the carpet. I am absolutely thrilled! You're probably thinking, "Man, I really wanna meet this non-barking/peeing/pooping dog!" I gotcha covered. Meet Boots....

1 comment: